Image Slider WordPress plugin helps to display image slider in a wordpress website. If you want to display images in a webpage as an image slider you have to go to that particular webpage and upload your images using WordPress image upload function. You should then enter shortcode on the location of the webpage where you need the image slider to be displayed.It is very easy to use and simple to implement.
This plugin is very helpful for those who manage a portfolio site or any site displaying a series of images or photos.There is option to customise the display by modifying the dimesions, background colour, captions etc.
It is possible to customise the display features to sync with the look and feel of your website. The customisation features include:
- can set the height and width
- can set border colour, background colour and border width
- can enable or disable title/captions for images
- can set speed of transition
- can select transition types (fade in/out or slider)
Steps to install plugin :
1) Download the zip file .
2) Login to wordpress admin area.
3) select plugin -> add new
4) select upload from top menu on the page.
5) click browse and select the zip file.
6) click ‘install now’
7) click activate the plugin
Steps to add images to the gallery and display in your website :
8) click page -> add new
9) enter the ‘title’ (eg : photos/images)
10) From upload/insert -> select add an image
11) A popup widow will appear
12) Select from computer->select files
13) After upload the images click save all changes
14) This way you can upload the images you want in gallery
15) After you upload all images click x button in top right corner to close the pop up window
16) in the webpage enter -pearl_Image_Slider_display- with double brackets [..]